Monday, February 27, 2012

well today was a not so productive day. Good news though the Judge in our wrongful foreclosure case against City Mortgage is being heard on Thursday Which is really good news for us as we were wrongfully foreclosed on clear back in May of last year "way to go Larry."
'My hubby is acting as his own council which I might add is very hard, Good luck on Thursday honey. Tim and Jade moved out of the basement last weekend. I miss the little feet of T.J running around down stairs and sweet little Emery and his smile and of coarse Tim and Jade love them SO much, they are comfy in there town home so happy for them. it's late again but not like last night 11:10 think I will cut this short around 11:30. I was not my self today ache and really tired, Larry took me to eat Chili Verdi at La Puenta to boost my spirit's believe me this has been my favorite for year's not this particular restaurant but one like it in American Fork we shared it and then went to Costco ...We were talking about what we wanted to do for our 20th which turned out to be our 19th my mistake BTW. I said what if I am not around in a year.. I am getting another pet scan in mid May and I guess we will see what it reads and go from there. We got home around 8 and Missy was here putting the very hard puzzle together that had been sitting there for at least 3 weeks yah!! puzzle time I guess i just needed a little motivation Thanks Missy :).I just looked out side and for the first time this winter we got a beautiful blanket of fresh snow so clam so white and I love it what a wonderful way to end the day Hugs Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment